Tuesday, 4 March 2014

The Voices are getting to me

There are just too many of them. Each one nipping at my ear, each one demanding attention. A cacophony of noise and sense and nonsense and insanity. 

In the quiet moments, when my short attention span is not focused on something, they creep up on me. It's like a volcano, standing by for the inevitable eruption, an explosion that devastates and destroys and leaves only ash and smoldering ruins in its wake.

It's not there yet, thankfully. I am, unfortunately, still sane. But the overwhelming surge of thoughts and ideas and stories and narratives and pictures and scenes and and and...

 So this is it. Before I blow up, I'm letting them go. Most of this stuff I've been carrying with me for twenty years. And it's enough now. I don't want to keep it to myself. I'm setting them free before I do something homicidal. I'm going to stop trying to control everything, to keep all this stuff to myself when it would be far better off being out there, in the world somewhere.

This will be my last post in this form. Time for the phoenix to rise anew. Stories, people. That is what will follow. No more of this self serving bullshit. No one cares about my opinion anyway. So now, I'm done with that. I'm going to do what I've always wanted to do. I'm going to tell you some stories.

1 comment:

  1. Soft Whispering : "You must destroy e-toll gantries ......."

    ReplyDelete